Eidsfos Hall was erected in 1909, financed by the ironworks directors wife Trine Schwartz (born Anker). As an assembly hall for the workers, Eidsfos Hall was mainly meant for recreational purposes, as well as for educating and sivilizing the commoners. Political agitation was not allowed, and it didnt take long before the workers erected a new assembly Hall, the Beacon, in Orevika in 1931.
Eidsfos Hall is a popular banquet facility today. Concerts, baptism, confirmations, weddings, meetings, lectures and parties. It is a good sized kitchen installed, as well as cooling facilities, stage, dance floor and bar. The house is located beautifully, with a great view to sunsets and lake Eikern.
Photo: Kyrre Hansen
For booking, Call Jan Erik Hamre
Phone: 0047 484 55 657 / 0047 901 05 716